Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Dear Santa....



This is what I want for Christmas. It is a turntable that converts my old vinyl records, in to digital files. It takes the hassle out of trying to convert it using old RCA cables. It eliminates the hum that occurs during the burn process.

I am pretty sure I am on the 'nice' list this year. There was that one incident in Tijuana, but I was the one who came up with the idea of how to dispose of the body. So that should count for something, right?

Oh, and there was that incident with Old Lady Hibbard. She wouldn't get out of my way, and it's not my fault she lost her grip on that stair handrail.

I had an facial appointment that I could NOT be late for.

Besides, I sent a card saying I hope her hip replacement surgery went well. That's being 'nice', right?


So feel free to leave it under the tree on Christmas, or you can also send me a gift card, and I can get it online.


Seasons Greetings!
Pee Wee

Restoration Hardware


2 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

my friend newman has something that will do it... he's done all his vinyl... it's pretty cool

November 28, 2006  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

I have a buddy with a MixMaster Lp player that also works.

As for the hum or any sounds that may not be pleasing on something coming from LP I'd recommend Sonic Foundry's Sound Forge product.

Great stuff.

November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com