Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Odd, or is it just me?

Saturday was the one year anniversary of one of my friend's deaths. I remember this happening around this time last year [right before Thanksgiving], because I remember how somber the holidays were.

In fact, his death set off a bout of depression, that I finally got over about a month ago. For various reasons, his death made me extremely self reflective.

And while I still think about it, it's not one of those things that I want to dwell on since I have resolved my issues with it.

So when Dave sent me an email reminding me of the specific date, it kind of upset me. I don't really need to be reminded of the specifics.

So am I just being odd or what? Funerals aren't exactly something you 'celebrate' every year.

UPDATE:

And now look what he sent me:

From: Dave
To: PeeWee
Subject: RE:
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006

I know but just looking for a response, how you feel about it. Check this
out. Angelas ex boyfriend before dennis. He died yesterday. Had either a
heart attack or a seizure and got in a car accident. Freaky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com