Friday, December 15, 2006

Anniversary



It was a year ago today, that I started Bon Jour, Pee Wee. Originally, it was out of boredom.

Then it was out of caching the weird, random stuff, I would find on the interwebs, that when I told people about, didn't believe me.


I finally got the format down, and realized I needed to check what a post actually looked like, before moving on.

It has been a fun year, with ups and downs, but it all paid off in the end.

I got a writing gig out of it, a minor presence in the blogosphere, and distinction as a fellow blogger's 'blog crush'.

Highlights of the year:

Josh Lucas Obsession

The Real World Denver Kids

Crack-a-licious Whitney

Trailer Park Britney, Y'all

Hubba Hubba

Cruisenfreude

The 'Break up' With Architectural Digest.

Becoming the 'go-to' place for pictures of Rick Astley.

Irking Panic At The Disco fans.

Thanks for reading kids!!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Congrats kid!
So happy that you joined the nerd factory.

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Congrats kid!
So happy that you joined the nerd factory.

December 15, 2006  
Blogger Red Seven said...

Congrats on the blogoversary!

December 16, 2006  
Blogger d-town said...

congrats on the anniversary. you do fine work.

i've never made note of an anniversary. i guess i should start doing that. i think my blog will be three in july.

December 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com