Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More Ick



The funny thing is, I was going to do a websearch on whether or not you can actually get sick from ingesting someone else's blood, but I was afraid what the search results would be.

'He took the wrapper back to the KFC and showed it to the manager. He says he was met with nothing but evasiveness and defensiveness. "They didn't want to hear it. I kept hearing it's not blood. There's no way that happened...it couldn't happen here."

Toothman says he called the general manager of this KFC and the health department. After the health department got involved, Nathan says the GM agreed to sit down with him.

She asked Toothman what he wanted, and Toothman said, "I want 2 things. First of all, I want for you to take steps to ensure that this doesn't happen again because it's disgusting and it made me, you know, sick, and it is sick.

And I said secondly, I would like for you to pay for me to get a blood test against all blood borne pathogens."'

Human Blood in KFC



Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

My guess is yes, you can.

If you can get HIV from swallowing spunk, which you totally can, it makes sense that you can get it from swallowing blood.

Gross, by the way.

February 20, 2007  
Blogger FrancesDanger said...

The guy was eating at KFC, home of the genetically modified 'cluck', and he's worried about blood? It's still gross and scary but for my money GMO's are scarier.

February 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com