Tuesday, February 13, 2007

A new favorite blog.



He makes me giggle.

Clever Fool

'Well, there I was...chowing down on a grilled chicken salad & a diet soda (I really wanted the greasy cheeseburger & homemade chips!), when I noticed, through one of the mirrored columns (about 30 feet away), that a guy's checking me out. My first thought is "cool....I guess sucking in the gut as I walked through the dining room worked".....next thought is "oh no, I'm not going to mix business with pleasure...leave it alone...been there done that!"....

So there I sat, my self esteem is up, I'm feeling pretty good about myself, when I decide to glance up again to see if I'm still being cruised.....and that's when I notice in the column's reflection.....ME....me checking me out...'


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Awww, shucks!....thanks for the shout out!...it's funny, you're sort of my Blog Pimp...wait...what would that make me...??

February 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com