Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Blurb Movie Reviews - 'Shivers'



Twisted and horrible.

It's a story about a parasite that infects the residents of this apartment building. Instead of making them sick, it turns them in to horny sex-zombies of sorts. The special effects are really low budget. None of the actors can act. Then there's the scene where a room service dude, sexually assaults a mother and her child in the elevator, then all three of them proceed to assault the security guard.


On IMDB, people rave about this movie. I can see how the concept is kind of interesting, but the execution is just completely horrible. It's not even a so-bad-it's-good type of a movie. Mystery Science Theater 3000 could have a field day with Shivers.

I honestly wish I could get that hour and a half of my life back.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

I have never even heard of this film.

April 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com