Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Fun Pee Wee Fact



As some have guessed, I celebrated my birthday recently. Shout out to all my blog buddies out there! Since many of you are new readers, I figured I'd share a fun fact about my birthday.

Technically, I was born at 11:59 PM on April 1st. My mother, however, did not want me growing up an 'April Fool's Baby' for the rest of my life. So she had the doctor [or whoever does such stuff], have it say on my birth certificate, that I was born at 12:01 AM on April 2nd.

Thus, I usually celebrate it on both days. And hell, once I turned 21, I actually celebrated it all month. [I'm back down to just the two days now].

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger lioux said...

OMG!!!

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Second, One of my best friends (I've know since 4th grade) was born on April 1st. We always mess him on his BDay.

April 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com