Thursday, June 28, 2007

Interesting



Scout says:

'This response to Tom Cruise's movie is not surprising to me. I became aware of the Germans' hatred for Scientology over 10 years ago. I mentioned it to my mom (a native German) during a casual conversation, and I was really shocked at her powerfully negative response. This was way before Tom Cruise was publicly associated with it and it wasn't mentioned in the US media, at all.

Even then, the Germans considered the group a money-grabbing-cult. And the Scientologists were pissed at the Germans because they refused to give Scientology status as a religion, thus obligating them to pay taxes as a corporation, instead of being exempt as a religious institution. Since then, during my visits, I've asked multiple friends and family members and it is a unanimous opinion that Scientologists are greedy charlatans only after your money and nobody wants them anywhere in the country.

So the idea of Mr. Scientology portraying a man who is very famous and who is considered an enormous hero to the German people is revolting to the entire populace. The son of the man hates that Cruise is involved at all.

Another public relations disaster for Tom Cruise, Inc.'

Government Opposes Tom Cruise's Plan To Assassinate Hitler On German Soil


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com