Thursday, June 28, 2007

Who's 'Bob'?



I was just rummaging through my wallet trying to find my Rx card, and came across two numbers I got at Pride.

While I know who I got one card from, I have no idea who 'Bob' is, and why his cell is scribbled on a cocktail napkin.

I have this nagging feeling I made out with more than one person at Pride.

Maybe it's 'Bob'.

Too bad I don't remember him, and it's past the statute of limitations on the follow-up call.

Looks like I had more fun than I thought.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger QuakerJono said...

Isn't it funny how sometimes "Pride" can lead to that horrible, head-slap moment of guilt where you wonder, "Okay, what, and who, did I do yesterday."

Does anyone know if someone throws an after-Pride brunch or something called "Shame"?

June 28, 2007  
Blogger lioux said...

I think 'Bob' is a friend of 'Kneel's'

June 29, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Quaker - This year was tame compared to Prides of yesteryear.

Lioux - 'Bob and Neal? Or is that just what you do?'

Ha.

June 29, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com