Friday, July 20, 2007

Fatty Foodstuffs Friday



I don't know what the deal is today, but I am all about fatty junk-food that's not good for you.

First thing when I woke up, I had a craving for a doughnut.

Glazed, or chocolate frosted, I didn't care.

You know when was the last time I had a doughnut?

Yah, me neither.

Which makes the craving odd.

I am pretty sure it has to do with The Simpsons Movie and the pink doughnut in the title.

I keep seeing the ads everywhere.

I am not a 'sweets' person.

I actually am partial to spicy stuff for snacks.

Well, that and healthier stuff like veggies, fruit and yogurt.

But, today I just couldn't help it, and on the way in this morning, I stopped off at Russell's, and managed to snag the second to last fatty-deep-fried-goodness that is a glazed doughnut.

Then, as I didn't cook last night, I had no plans for today's lunch.

Suddenly I got a craving for fish 'n chips, so I high-tailed it over to the Long John Silvers/A&W hybrid [thanks for the great, healthy, food selection, Suburbia].

Once in the store, I realized they sell hamburgers too.

Suddenly, a bacon cheeseburger was calling my name.

And a side order of fried shrimp.

As well as a side of fries, topped off with a mug of Root Beer.

My cravings satiated, I am just waiting to feel the after effects.

What's weird is that I craved this stuff at all.

I'm thinking it's partially due to the fact that I worked out every night this week, and have been eating pretty healthy.

I was 120 on the scale this morning[!], yikes.

So maybe it's my body just responding to try and get me back to where I was.


Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Gavin said...

Doughnuts are my favorite food group!

July 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com