Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Do you think....



people unconsciously pack on weight in the fall for preparation for winter?

I have had strong cravings for stuff I usually limit my intake on.

Like lately, BLT's and bacon cheeseburgers have been on my mind.

Today I had to go an get an Italian sausage sandwich for lunch.

[Nummy, num num. Not as good as Pass Key's version, but it did it's job.]

Luckily, I haven't gained any weight over the last two weeks.

But I wonder if humans innately pack on the pounds due to our caveman days and knowing that food was more scarce in the harsh winter months.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

I totally put it on for the fall and winter...but I'm not sure if it's subconscious or not.

I give myself any and every excuse I can to overeat. I usually indulge until I get "hey big guy" or "hey big man" from strangers on the street.

September 26, 2007  
Blogger Colleen said...

yes! I usually eat my face off when it starts getting cooler. that hasn't happened to me down here, yet though. maybe when i go back up to the northeast in two weeks.

September 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com