Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sigh.



I had some dental work done a week ago, and I think I may have caught a cold or infection because of it.

I was lethargic all week last week.

And then over the weekend, it took all the caffeine I could handle to let me have the will power to get up and go to the store, and do laundry.

Sunday, I was just a big pile of grey-feeling nothing-ness.

But Monday was the worst.

I felt like my whole body was conspiring against me.

The problem with this?

I had deadline for The Magazine.

I don't know about you guys, but I have to be in the mood to write.

So here it is Tuesday, and my only thoughts are how soon I can get home, take a hot shower, and slip in to the covers.

I hope whatever it is I have, dissipates quick.

And I still haven't written a word for The Mag.

Bah.






Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

hope you're feeling better!

September 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com