Thursday, September 27, 2007

Golden Scans - 'The Boyfriend'



Ah.

So, a crazy bartending story.

I used to make out with this girl's straight ex-boyfriend [not pictured].

[The guy in the photo is another fellow 'mo I knew.]

How did I meet homegirls ex-boyfriend?

Somehow, one night when I was working the floor, we became ensconced in a conversation where tattoos came up.

He showed me his Marine tat, and another tat.... that he had on one of his arse-cheeks.

[Hubba hubba.]

Liquor being the social lubricant, and me being a hoochie-with-a-kissing-problem, [just ask Helen], I asked if I could make out with him.

She, and he, were totally OK with it.

So, of course I did.

And he was a great smoocher.

And a hot as hell ex-Marine.

[This is back in the day when I had straight-boy Mojo.]

Anywho, any time they would come to the club, I would always make out with him.

He was totally down with it, and we would all have a laugh about it

Eventually, I started to feel guilty for this, so I asked her if she was still cool with it.

Her words exactly:

'I don't care if he makes out with a guy. I only care if he makes out with another girl.'

[!]

At the time I was relieved, but also was kind of perplexed.

I had never known a girl who would be OK, with her beau making out with a dude.

Eventually, over the tenure of bartending, I came across various hetero/homo-flexbile arrangements that showed me that sexuality [at least when drugs and acohol are involved], is very fluid [pun intended].

In the end, I always knew he was straight.

We'd make out, and a little 'over-the-sweater action', but I knew it wouldn't end up in coitus [can 'mo's use that term?].

The experience with him, went on to further embolden my belief that just because a guy makes out with another dude, it doesn't make him family.

[Just ask my friend Sara about the other adventures of Kissing-Problem-Boy.]

Thank god for the hetero-flexibles!











Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger FrancesDanger said...

I am one of the heteros who's cool with it. Let him kiss all the outties he wants. So long as he comes home with my innie he's cool.

September 27, 2007  
Blogger TWISI said...

It would be great if more people had that attitude. Personally, I love making out with str8 guys!

September 28, 2007  
Blogger TheyDHD said...

Just discovered you. Great post hun, you just helped me explain "hetero-flexible" to my mate. Thanks for the smile.

February 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com