Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Stink pretty.



It was time for a new fragrance, so while on the magazine shopping expedition, I picked up a bottle of Tom Ford's Black Orchid.

Holy man.

I had heard of all the hype, and was interested to see if it lived up to Ford's name.

It's hard to describe

It's woody and almost kinda reminds me of the Sap Moss shampoo from Aveda, but it has these citrus notes that complicates things.

Over the course of an hour, it changes like three or four times.

Finally when it dries down, it smells deep and almost kind of musty [like a combination of wood, leather, moss, and powder - but in a good way].

[Well, at least on me].


It definitely reminds me of sex; like Ford supposedly intended.

If I come across someone else wearing this I might have to ravage them right then and there.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger joe*to*hell said...

um, isnt it for ladies

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Not really.

Black Orchid and his new line that will be coming out are unisex.

There's a different review here.

September 04, 2007  
Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

there's some other fragrance he's launching soon that smells like...get this...cocaine.

September 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com