Monday, October 15, 2007

Livin' my life like it's golden, golden.



Jill Scott - 'Golden'

I have been growing my hair out since shaving it for the summer and it was looking kinda dull.

I haven't really colored it since I have been growing it out, so I had my stylist throw in some color over the weekend.

Well, she kind of went a little overboard with the bleach.

At first I was a little freaked out, because it was more than just some highlights.

It turned out to be more like golden brindle.

Ha.

At first I kind of hated it, but it's grown on me.

And actually with the color being lightened, it has totally opened up my face and matches my skin tone; more so than the dark brown I had before.

I even got a couple of compliments over the course of the day.

Someone stated I looked less tired - which I am not sure if that's a back-handed compliment or not.







Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com