Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Orbit Mint Mojito Gum



This is some funky gum.

While perusing the gum section at my local corner store, I saw this.

'Mojito flavored gum? Hmmmm. Wonder what that tastes like?'

I was kind of shocked though, that they would sell a gum with an obvious liquor reference since parents are so Puritanical these days.

So I pop in a piece and holy funky flavors Batman.

At first it was a nice citrus/mint combo.

But after a bit, the citrus becomes a little over-bearing in its artificialness.

It began tasting less like a mojito, and more like lemon-scented Pine Sol.

Not that I drink Pine Sol, but that's what the taste of this gum reminds me of.

Funky.

I still have 12 pieces left.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

I hate mojitos... I think they taste like grass.

October 23, 2007  
Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

The first time I saw this (expletive) gum at my corner deli I laughed and wondered if they pass this shit out at AA meetings.

"It's just the flavor of a mojito without any of that pesky, goodtime hooch - enjoy!"

October 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com