Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Rebranding 'Perrier'



So I received in my inbox, on how Perrier has set up a new random-internets generator [click graphic to see].

I kind of forgot they were around.

Last I heard of them was when benzene was reported in the water.

Sectioned under four categories, 'Crazier, Sexier, Healthier, and Riskier', you click on one of the Flash buttons and it brings up a page that someone has referred to be something to take note of.

I actually came across some funny random sites on there, like this one where you can create a road side memorial [I did one for Britney's career - unfortch, I didn't bookmark the link to share].

One thing though, is that it's not really that great for when surfing at work.

Much of the content is unfiltered.

What I liked is when I saw this graphic on the site.

I am assuming it's a take on marketing to The Gays, which I think they should.

At this time, however, there are no Gay themed posts/sites.

Although, that might get a little out of hand.

Ha ha.

The Flash aspect of the site is kind of a bit much, too.

Damn Internets 2.0.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com