Thursday, November 15, 2007

I don't get it.






The Hormel ComplEats don't require refrigeration.

How does it not spoil?

Is it just because it's made with 9 million preservatives that will cause my future unborn children to have gills?

I must say the turkey and stuffing one was pretty tasty.

Update:

Okay, so I guess it's because they use calcium propionate.

From Wikipedia:

'Calcium propionate has been weakly linked to irritability, restlessness, inattention, and sleep disturbance in children.The Ecologist Online claims that it is linked to allergic reactions in bakery workers'
Lovely.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger M- Filer said...

O.K, leave Hormel products alone. One of best friends is a Hormel; grand daughter to the woman who invented SPAM, and I happen to know that they only produce the finest meats--unlike Oscar Mayer! Ewww.

November 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com