Thursday, November 15, 2007

Project Runway 4


Run!

My thoughts on last night's premiere:

There's way too many contestants at the beginning to keep them all straight [pun not intended].

There seems to be a lot more professional designers this run.


Chris


How sad they made the heavy-set guy run across Bryant park.

Jack Mackenroth, the one they said looks like a superhero, comes off as being a dick. I guess he doesn't stick around long. [Spoilers at that link!!!]

The yoga chick is kind of weird, but I want to see more of her work. I liked her concept of what she was trying with the fall, although where she had it located, it did look like what Heidi said, that she was 'pooing fabric'. Ha. If she put it higher up like on the small of the model's back, I don't think she would have had a problem.

Christian appears to be the new Santino/Jeffrey. Blegh.


300 Guy, Latin Guy, Jack Mackenroth

Does the straight guy remind anyone else of the dude from '300'?

I think I like the black girl, Christina. We'll see.


Christina

Although I think some of what the Latin guy said was funny, there's no need to be bawling your eyes out on the first episode!


Latin Guy

The dude from Israel is kinda hot in a Judeo-Palestinian way.


Israel Guy

I can tell you who is not going to win, Steven. Any time there is a competitor that I like or get behind, it's a guarantee they won't win. It's happened the last three seasons, with my future husband Robert Best being the most recent victim of my support. I think Steven's cute for some odd reason. Anywho, sorry Steven.


Steven

As for the rest of the designers, like I said, there were too many of them and they didn't really stand out enough for me to remember them.

So we'll see.

I do have to admit though, I didn't realize I missed Michael Kors bitchy comments.

Ha.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger ayeM8y said...

Love the Israel guy, mmm hmmm.

November 15, 2007  
Blogger Claystation said...

I saw it last night (you know you Bravo is)...

You're right about Steven. He's really cute. That picture doesn't do him justice.

That guy Jack is HOT! OMG! I kinda want to find out what happens, but I kinda don't. Oh what does it matter... I'll go look.

And that Isael guy... OMG... you know how I have my JLP fetish.

November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com