Thursday, November 08, 2007

The Office: Doomsday



'P2'

So what do you guys think, worth checking out?

It would freak me out to be stalked/hunted in a empty office building.

But I'm sure I'd find someway to turn a co-worker's can of hairspray into a makeshift blow torch and fry the dude.

It pays to smoke.

Ha ha.

Actually that makes me think of how sometimes in horror movies, I always think of alternative ways to escape a killer.

Like in Vacancy, I would have set the gas station on fire so that the cops and fire department would come.

But, no, they didn't listen to my armchair plot solutions.

The stalker guy in P2 looked really familiar, so I had to IMDB it.

He's the plastic bag guy from American Beauty.

That movie has been popping up in conversation a lot lately.

I think I will need to re-watch it.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com