Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Six Degrees Of Parker Posey





Elizabeth Taylor to Parker Posey in less than six connections.

Here's what I got:

Elzabeth Taylor in 'Cat On A Hot Tin Roof' with

Paul Newman who was in 'The Color Of Money' with

Tom Cruise who was in 'Vanilla Sky' with

Cameron Diaz who was in 'The Sweetest Thing' with Parker Posey.

What do you guys get?

Update:

I just thought of the shortest one:

Elizabeth Taylor was in 'Giant' with

Dennis Hopper who was in 'Basquiat' with

Parker Posey.

And to think I was racking my brain this morning trying to tie Liz and Parker together.


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

you know I live for this shit...and Liz Taylor is way, way up there in my book.

since you already did a shorty, I'm going to riff a little:

Elizabeth Taylor in "Reflections in a Golden Eye"* with Marlon Brando

Marlon Brando in "Superman Returns" with Parker Posey

or...

Elizabeth Taylor in "Secret Ceremony"* with Mia Farrow

Mia Farrow in "Hannah and Her Sisters"* with Carrie Fisher

Carrie Fisher in "Scream 3" with Parker Posey

*= three of my favorite films

November 27, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Although, technically, Brando wasn't in Superman Returns, just his video image from the earlier movie.

:)

November 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com