Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm such a dork.



In addition to updating my avatar, I updated my fave books:


* Are You There God It's Me Margaret

* Curious George and The Electric Fence

* Jenny Has Two Daddies

* Things Rich Kids Have That You Never Will

* It Is All Your Fault

* Carry On Like Carrion

* The Gathas

* Chinese Chicken? Peking Duck!

* Rise, Robots, Rise!

* Get Your Hands Off Me - You Damn Dirty Ape!

* You're Next Tiny Human!

* Pills Are Good

* Did Someone Leave Your Cake Out In The Rain? [A Self-Help Book]

* I Said Twelve Inch Pianist


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeff said...

Who wrote Rise, Robots, Rise!?

December 20, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ha.

No one actually.

I made it up.

December 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com