Tuesday, December 11, 2007

My Favorite Topic: 'Me'



Buffalo Void tagged me.

So here are my 'Ten Tiny Tings' meme:

1. When you were born, how much did you weigh?

9 pounds 11 ounces.

I was a biggun'.

And like Buffalo Void, they had to come get me because I didn't want to come out.

I was a week late.

2. What's you're sugar poison?

I'm more of a spicy/salty type, but when I do crave sugar, it's usually for ice cream or Godiva truffles.

3. If you had to choose between meat and cheese for the rest of your life, which would you choose? Then be specific.

Ack! I think I would rather die.

I couldn't live without cheese, but I wouldn't be able to only eat that for the rest of my life.

I guess I'll go with meat since that leaves a nice variety of options.

[Great, now I want a pastrami and swiss sandwich.]

4. What, is your opinion, is the worst song ever?

Ooh, I like Buffalo's answer on this: 'Definitely that "I'm Proud To Be An American" country song. It is the epitome of American close-mindedness.'

I'd have to say George Harrison's 'Got My Mind Set On You' and and anything by Black Eyed Peas or The Pussycat Dolls.

5. Who was your favorite teacher growing up and why?

Actually I had quite a few.

But the one who probably had the most impact was Ms. Ingram, my third grade elementary teacher.

She noticed I was always bored in class, and recommended me for a special program for 'gifted' kids.

I got to learn stuff I wanted to learn, instead of being drug down learning the lessons the rest of the other kids were being taught.

6. What personal activity, when performed in public, bothers you the most?

Again, I agree with Buffalo: 'Any kind of finger or toe nail maintenance. I once had a co-worker that trimmed his nails at his desk and the clippings flew everywhere. To this day, my stomach churns at the memory.'

7. Ok, there's a $50 bill lying on the ground. You pick it up. Dumbfounded by your incredible luck, what do you selfishly purchase?

Honestly, I would feel guilty if I found $50. I found $100 once, and gave it to the Salvation Army. So, I would probably donate the fifty as well.

8. Do you have a recurring nightmare? If so, explain.

Not really nightmares, but the two most common ones are:

I'm in a house or apartment that begins to fall in disrepair, and I struggle to maintain it.

There recently was a twist on this one where the house I was in was possessed, and was trying to maim me.

The other one is usually where I am in a position where a task needs to be completed, but I get stressed out because I want to do it my way, but am often up against opposition.

For example, the other night I dreamt I was working at this hybrid of a restaurant and a club I worked for, and I was a manager or something, and I was getting pissed off because the place was filthy and the more I tried to clean it up, it kept getting dirtier.

Wait, actually, that's similar to the first one.

Surprisingly, a psychiatrist once told me I was fine and didn't need therapy.


9. Name one place on Earth you've never been, but vow to visit at least once.

The UK and Barcelona.

10. You notice that question #9 wasn't really a question. You feel smart for catching such a small detail. What else can you do really well that reminds you how smart you are?

But, I named two.

Is that a problem?

I would have to say, it would probably be the fact that I can tape all of your buns together whilst applying lip balm without using my hands.

Normally, I don't tag people, but I am going to do it this time.

So Clayton Barrel | Big Gay Hairdresser | Howard | D | Sacajawea | Viva Vavoom | Caffeinator X | Meredith, you're up.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

thanks for playing sir!

December 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com