Friday, March 28, 2008

Scenes From Public Transport - 'What's That? It's Pat!'



Pat is either a trans-gendered or inter-sexed person, whose gender I can not identify.

I thought I had the issue solved, and that shim, was a guy.

But then this night, Pat was wearing something that reeked 80's Career Woman.

(S)he was wearing white sneakers with black socks.

You know, the look of working women on the go who commute in trainers, so that they don't kill themselves while wearing the heels they brought for the office.

So now I am stumped again.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger vivavavoom said...

LOL!!! Maybe that 80's career woman ala Melanie Griffith in 'Working Girl' is the look Pat is going for. I need a more frontal view. And maybe a guess at the shoe size for deciding the actual trsnsition stage.

March 31, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Pat's feet are pretty small.

April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com