Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Hmmm.....



A friend I haven't heard from in a while, but recently reconnected with on Facebook, contacted me today.

What's weird is how overly friendly and sentimental she is being.

On top of that, she wants us to hang out with Straight Boyfriend #2.

I don't think I have ever talked about our situation on here, have I?

Back in the day, SB#2, Recently Connected Friend [RCF], and I were in a twisted threesome situation.

RCF had a crush on me, I had a crush on SB#2, and SB#2, of course, had a crush on RCF.

Ack.

We hung out a lot and thus became very passive-aggressive/co-dependent with each other.

Often two of us would gang up on the other one over stupid shite.

Seriously, it was twisted, and I'm glad we all eventually moved on.

But now with RCF's desire to hook up again, makes me uneasy.

Last time we all ran in to each other RCF mentioned how she had told the WHOLE story to her husband.

Including one incident I had forgotten blocked, and would like to continue to forget.

Even though I am older and much wiser now, I still get mildly icky feelings about the whole situation.

[Honestly, it was a lot like the movie.]

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger vivavavoom said...

yeah, sounds like she wants to hook up again. just promise to not be the Stephen Baldwin and find Jesus afterwards!!

April 01, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ack!

I don't think that will happen.

Well, unless I get drunk.

I actually had a crush on Stephen circa that movie.

Now, not so much.

April 01, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com