Thursday, August 21, 2008

So....



So for the last four days, every morning when I wake up, I totes feel like I have a cold.

My muscles and joints are sore, I'm fatigued, me inner ears feel like they are on fire, and I'm my sinuses are all stuffed up.

The thing is, I am not excessively sneezing, nor do I have a runny nose.

I still feel like arse though.

But the thing is, once I get up and around after a hot shower and the caffeine hits my system, I feel better.

Not 100% though.

It's so weird.

Someone suggested it might be allergies, but I don't really get allergy attacks.

And besides, there's only moderate pollen reports for the area.

Any thoughts on what it is?

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

Mono.

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Christopher said...

You're pining away for me is actually starting to cause you physical pain...isn't it?

xoxo

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Howard: Maybe, a flare up. I had it as a teen.

Christopher: Definitely.

August 21, 2008  
Blogger Liöüx said...

I Loathe, Loathe, Loathe Mystery Illnesses.

I hope you feel better soon.

August 22, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com