Monday, December 15, 2008

I don't get it.



I'm allergic to wool.

If I get anywhere near it, I break out in a rash and my eyes get dusty and watery, and my nose gets all irritated.

Yet, I can wear worsted wool.

And cashmere.

I know cashmere is from a goat while regular wool is from sheep, but I find it odd that I would have an issue with one and not the other.

I've read that people with wool allergies have them because of the lanolin in the wool.

But as far as I know, I don't have issues with lanolin.

I'm pretty sure I have used lotion with lanolin in it before.

Huh.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Digital Fortress said...

Weird. I'm glad I am not allergic to anything.

December 15, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. That's odd.

December 15, 2008  
Blogger Christopher said...

Can you handle pashmina? In LA, you can get like 3 pash scarves for five bucks!

December 15, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Yah, I can handle pashmina.

December 15, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com