Monday, April 24, 2006

'So noTORIous'

I am going to out myself. I like the show. It's pretty funny and has a lot of inside jokes and pop culture references. I was surprised to see them mention 'Daily Candy' on last night's episode involving Kiki and Tori's plastic surgery boyfriend.

Favorite quotes so far:

Tori: 'I wonder who would put the evil eye on me.'

Janey: 'Maybe it was Shannen. She probably knows all that witchcraft from 'Charmed'.'

Tori: 'Yah....that's where she learned it.' [rolls eyes]

---------

Tori: 'Good things are hard! Shut up you two.'

---------

Tori: 'Why don't you want my pink doughnut?'

---------

Sasan: 'I'm gay, Iranian, and Muslim. All my identities hate each other. It's a wonder my complexion is so perfect.'

---------

Sasan: 'I want to sleep with her......ish'

---------

[Tori's Prom Date]: 'This Donna Martin thing is not working for me. Neither of you put out!'

---------

Scott: 'I can'tkiss you in public. You're not relevant'

[later]

Tori : 'I'm Tori Spelling! I don't need to be relevant!]

---------

Kiki: 'Oh Toto, you know I don't wear starches. Give it to Nanny, she loves food.'

---------

Pete: 'Sas, can I borrow some mousse and a Wham CD?

Sasan: 'Where you going? 1985?'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com