Monday, July 17, 2006

Justin Timberlake is the new Pete Doherty

Well, not yet.

Justin Timberlake has spoke openly about his use of drugs.

'The singer, who is currently in the UK to promote his second album, admitted that he has taken drugs in private and is careful not to be caught on camera.

"The drugs that I do have been done in my own private time," he told the Observer Music Monthly magazine. "I've never been arrested - though that's not to say that I won't. I've done way too many drugs already. I've already inhaled and I've already - who knows?"

He added, "I'm just like everyone else - I get completely plastered, I've done my fair share of drugs and been caught places with my pants down. It's just that I make sure there are no cameras around."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com