Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Security Around Here Is A Joke




Keep in mind, that this is the lady who told my boss' boss, that I was 'disobeying' her, by smoking near the mall doors [totally untrue].


So today, an ex-employee goes waltzing around visiting people in their cubes. The thing is, he was laid off, and now works for one of our competitors.


I didn't think much of it, until I remembered the stories of disgruntled employees, storming their place of employment with a rain of gunfire.


This ex-employee, is kind of a loon. James can attest to that.


So to see him wandering around, is kind of unnerving.


Plus, it hasn't been the first time the old security lady, let in terminated employees.


Not only that, if someone was really to come in here with a gun, I doubt old lady, and her colleagues: not-as-old lady, and early 20's latina-who-weighs-a-buck-and-some-change, are going to be much of a fortress of a security.


1 Comments:

Blogger James said...

WTF was Lenny doing around there? Looking for a job? Saying hi to all the people who didn't like him? Goddamn, man. I wouldn't go back around there even if you paid me and told me Christina was wearing a tight short skirt and a translucent blouse!

October 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com