Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I didn't know he was 'family'.



Dave Holmes, ex MTV VJ. I see him now and then on random shows on cable.

That reminds me of the game me and my friend Kyle used to play, 'Friends, or Family?'. It was our version of 'Gay, or Eurotrash?'.

Kyle came from rich parents, graduated from Brown, and Harvard, but for some reason he worked with me behind the counter at Cucina Leone. It was great though because he was funnier than shite. We joked around the whole time, and the shifts flew by. That job, in retrospect, was fun, minus the high maintenance owner. Pretty much the whole staff partied together.

Our other fun game was using that old Designer Impostor perfume slogan, 'If you like [blank], you'll love [blank]'. We'd apply to it everything and everyone. Can't remember any examples though.


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com