Friday, November 16, 2007

I don't know what I want for Christmas.



Maybe this?:

'The world's most expensive cologne, created without reference to cost using the finest, rarest, most precious ingredients. Presented in a handmade lead crystal bottle with a single natural white brilliant cut diamond in gold collar. 1 oz.'

· Top notes: Bergamot, lime, Sicilian mandarin, cardamon
· Heart: Lily of the valley, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang
· Base: Cedarwood, sandalwood, vetyver, ambery woods

And the price?

Find out here.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

Do they have a sample card that I can rub on my neck before I go out?

November 16, 2007  
Blogger Claystation said...

[spits coffee onto the computer screen]

Oh... hells to tha no!

I'm guessing they don't sell it at Wal-Mart or FredMeyer... Costco?

November 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com