Friday, November 09, 2007

Tagged!



Clinton over at Zombie Fights Shark tagged me, so here goes.

Long time readers, this is all old stuff to you.

Seven random things about me:

- I fell out of a moving vehicle as a kid. I was playing with the door latch, and wasn't wearing a selt belt. This was the early 80's when seatbelts weren't used. I reached out to close the door, and tumbled out. No injuries surprisingly.

- While I did not live on the actual streets, there have been multiple times that I have been homeless.

- I was 'on cast' for the Rocky Horror Picture show when it played at The Esquire. I played 'Dr. Scott', wheelchair and all.

- Friends and I, almost ran over Bjork when she was in town for the U2 Zoo TV tour. It was her fault. She darted out in front of us as we exited a parking garage.

- Speaking of that concert, my 'confessional' video was used as part of the second act's opening montage.

- I fell on my face outside a nightclub once, and ended up in detox at the emergency room. Shackled to the bed even, as I kept trying to go home because I thought I was fine. When I fell, I managed to scrape off the layer of skin that holds the melanin. In the right light, you can see my 'albino patch'.

- I have Margaret Cho's signature on my ATM card.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com