Monday, December 31, 2007

Maybe I need to up my dosage.


[Clip contains nudity]

I don't know if it's because I'm sick with a horrible cold, or what, but I'm totally depressed.

I know part of it is an incident that took place recently, but there's not much I can do about that now.

But that alone doesn't explain why I just want go home put on some Air Supply and take a warm bath [with or without razorblades?].

Kidding.

This year pretty much sucked in retrospect and I'm glad it's over.

Anyboo, this is one of my fave scenes from 'Rules Of Attraction'.

So haunting that every time this song comes on, I totally envision this.

I am going to take some time off, so I will be posting once I get my head all sorted out.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger vivavavoom said...

Now I am fuckin depressed!! Damn. That was an intense little welcome to 2008 video clip. But hey, don't up your dose, don't use any razor blades and for all that is gay, do not put on any Air Supply. ( btw that song is by Harry Nilson,and is on one of my favorite childhood albums called Nilson Schmillson).

I am also home alone on New years because I am under the weather. So lets both make a pact to go take some Benadryl, get a good nights sleep, and wake up refreshed in 2008. Put on some 'Love Actually', if you need....but stay away from Air Supply...no 'I'm all out of love' to ring in the new year!.

cheers big daddy!

December 31, 2007  
Blogger HED said...

Happy New Year! Hope you got the new year off to a good start.

January 01, 2008  
Blogger James said...

Youch! That part is brutal. The movie though is brilliant.

Depression is like an old tom cat. It comes and goes as it pleases, but the important thing to remember is that it comes and it goes.

January 02, 2008  
Blogger Claystation said...

Don't be doin nothin with no razorblades. That worries me a little... you...

I think depression around New Years is pretty common.

I love ya my dear!

Take a break. Take a couple days off work. Get some rest. Be good to you.

January 02, 2008  
Blogger d said...

good luck with the head sorting. come back soon.

January 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com