Monday, January 07, 2008

Blurb Movie Reviews - 'Crash'




So it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

I had read all the reviews and I was surprised how mild it was for a Cronenberg film.

I either love his work [Naked Lunch], or hate it [Shivers].

Granted, it's still twisted, especially the scene where James Spader is having sex with Rosanna Arquette's scar.

One hot scene [in a weird way] was when Spader finally hooks up with 'Vaughn'.

Hubba hubba.

Credit goes to Spader and the Vaughn guy for making it look pretty believable.

Overall, I could see how these people would get off on crashes.

We see so much fake blood and guts this day, that when you actually see the real thing it is kind of intriguing.

Going all the way on getting off on it though, is a little kinky, even for me.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com