Thursday, June 19, 2008

I was kind of a Poindexter.



But in a good way.

C-Dawg has a post on shoes, and for some reason it brought up memories of how I used to dress in high school.

[I think it was his point about complicated Goth shoes.]

His rant on dress shoes made me remember how I rarely wore trainers to school.

I only had a pair in my locker if I had gym.

Plus, I rarely wore jeans.

I did Casual Fridays before it was even a term.

Ha ha.

Oh man, I wore button down shirts, and get this, even ties!

And not for only special occasions either.

Alex P. Keaton in da howse!

Ha ha.

I guess everyone noticed because in our Senior yearbook there are references to me and my natty threads.

In fact, I was voted 'Most Likely To Critique Celebrity Fashions', or something like that.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com