Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hurts Like Brand New Shoes



Word, Sade.

Today is the only the second time I have worn these shoes, and they have tore up my feets!

It's been a while so I totally forgot how bad they mutilate my feet.

By the time I got to work, I was in excruciating pain.

In order to make it through the day, I had to stuff paper towels in my shoe to act as buffers to keep certain parts from rubbing my feets in to bloody stumps.

Should I toss them, or try and break them in?

I like them, but am not in love with them.

I don't remember how much I paid for them, so I think I don't think I'd feel bad for ditching them.

It would be worth it compared to the pain they cause.

I would give them to the charity shop, but I had to split the heel on one 'em to prevent it from grinding my Achilles tendon away.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com