Friday, October 03, 2008

Funny Coz' It's True



'Last thing I'll mention... on the subway this morning, there was a middle-aged businesswoman CLIPPING HER FINGERNAILS like that wasn't the grossest thing you can do in public outside of sh-tting in a bucket while crying on a dead baby.

Lady, c'mon... I might have holes in my clothes and I might smell like rotgut whiskey bought on sale and I might just generally look like a cleaned-up hobo recently released from detox, but you... you make garbage look like a high school Valedictorian with a full ride to Yale. I hope you, at minimum, get hit in the face with a shovel.'

Friday Morning Hodgepodge

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger HED said...

O.M.G. someone was clipping their nails on my chicago transit bus the other day. WHO told these people that it is ok to do this??? argh. the best was, I cranked the ipod so I could basically ignore, but loved watching the disgusted looks of the peeps around me.

October 04, 2008  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Ick.

That's beyond grody.

October 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com