Monday, December 04, 2006

Hey Y'all.



Sorry for the lack of posts today, but my brain decided to pull an insomnia fit on me, and thus, I have been up since 2 AM [on four hours of sleep].

Needless to say, I don't feel particulary pithy/sarcastic today.

Hopefully I can beat it back in to submission tonight, and will be back tomorrow, bright eyed and bushy tailed, to copy articles, and make smarmy/sarcastic comments on them.

Also, I want to get around to posting the bizarre thing I saw on Dr. 90210 yesterday. A couple went in to get genital reconstruction surgery together. Yah. I know. But it get's better than that.


2 Comments:

Blogger Helen the Felon said...

Yeah, I saw part of that one. All I could think was, "Why are two ugly people so worried about what their naughty parts look like? How 'bout face transplants?"

But what do I know. I'm mean and have a nice vagina.

December 04, 2006  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

I'd waver between whether or not the guy was cute or not, but by the time I saw them on the boat, I knew the answer was no.

December 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com