Thursday, June 21, 2007

Facial contusions are the new tattoos.



So remember how I talked about how I am prone to facial injuries?

Well, yesterday, not only did I bump my noggin once....

I did it three times!

First up was I was looking down at my audio player, and misjudged the distance between me and a glass door.

Twhack!!!

My forehead hit the glass.

Later, while exiting the bus station, I thought the sliding glass door was going to open further than it actually did.

Thud!!!

My face and shoulder bang in to the door.

Then while getting in to the tanning bed....

Bonk!!!

I hit my forehead, again, on the top door.

Luckily, all of the impacts left no marks.


Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Howard said...

You tan? Won't that release the toxics in the plastics that you've absorbed while performing surgery on yourself to enter the Guinness Book Of World Records?

June 21, 2007  
Blogger lioux said...

Maybe It's doors you have problems with

June 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's their kid.... Hello is that what names are about? You think the kid will be messed up about this? I was giving a nun's name. I get mad when people spell teresa instead of Theresa. Middle name Maria..... no nun hear. Give the boy his name and he will be proud as I am. It's what you make of the name.

June 22, 2007  
Blogger Big Daddy said...

Hi Theresa,

I'm thinking you meant my post on those boneheads naming their kid '4real'?

June 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com