Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rough Trade



[Ha ha. Not actually, but FYI, this post may contain TMI.]



Who, over the age of 17, still gives someone a hickey?

ZFS has a post about George Clooney and mentioned big purple hickeys, and it actually reminded me of something that has been bugging me this week.

You see, over the weekend, I hooked up with an old booty call, whom we'll call 'Stan'.

Anywho, whilst having some fun, Stan gave me, what I thought at the time, was a playful love bite.

Well, by Monday, that area had turned into a nasty big ol' hickey.

It's been bugging me, both physically and mentally, because that's out of character for Stan.

Plus, it's kinda tacky/trashy; like in a Britney kind of way.

Thank god it's in a place not easily visible.

Needless to say, I am kind of irritated with Stan for doing so, but it also got me to thinking of something else.

In addition to the hickey, various bruises have shown up on my arms and legs[!].

We didn't have 'Fatal Attraction-having-passionate-steamy-forceful-around-the-kitchen' type sex, but somehow, I ended up a little busted.

So now I am questioning my preferences for partners.

See, my friends say I have 'Big Boy Syndrome'.

It's true.

I rarely hook-up with someone my own size.

Most of my hook-ups are with guys who have at least a foot of height and 60 pounds of weight on me.

[I like guys with some meat on their bones, skinny guys aren't my thing.]

Usually this is not a problem, but this last bout with Stan is making me wonder if I should start playing with guys my own size.

The thing that kind of sucks about this, is another old booty call, whom we'll call 'Rob' wants to hang out this weekend.

[Seriously, is something in the water? Because yet another old booty call texted me over the weekend as well

This was in addition to Rob and Stan.]


My concern is that if I end up hanging out with Rob, he might get to see my gift from Stan, and how am I going to explain that?

I pretty upfront when it comes to talking about sex with people, but in this case, the gift from Stan makes me look like even more of a hoochie than normal.

Sigh.

I guess I could could just tell Rob I'll have to take a raincheck, which I kind of feel bad for doing, because I actually was supposed to hang out with Rob when I was whoring it up with Stan.

Man.

When it rains it pours I tells ya.

I haven't hooked up with anyone in a while, and over the course of two weeks, look what I have got myself into.



Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Claystation said...

SLUT!

October 10, 2007  
Blogger Trevor Messersmith said...

hate to say...I've had my fair share of adult hickeys.

they were all unintentional...I swear.

October 10, 2007  
Blogger ayeM8y said...

Why don't you just tell Rob that the hickey is self inflicted, because you were so starved for sex. I enjoy giving and receiving a hickey on the ass cheek, but anywhere publicly visible is a little too trailer park. I have noticed a return of the public hickey lately though, enjoy... it's like a tattoo without being permanent. By the way you sound a little bit like Charlotte from Sex and the City about the whole thing, you totally should have sex with Ron and then Stan and then Ron and Stan together, just make sure your in the middle.

October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com