Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tagged! - 'One of These is Not Like The Other'



Clever Fool tagged me on his post about having his readers try and figure out which of his statements are true.

He gives you the assistance of knowing that two are fake.

I won't.

Ha ha.

So which, if any, of the following are true?

- I have never been arrested, but I have been cited for public indecency.

- I was prom king, and attended my prom with one of our school's cheerleaders.

- I was 'the other woman' during a nine-month relationship with a guy who was already in a 'committed' relationship.

- I was in high school marching band, and our group got to perform at the Tournament of Roses [the Rose Parade].

- I have a half-sister that I have never met.

- I was once punched by a New York City firefighter.
Discuss.

----------------
Now playing: Working In The Coalmine - Devo
via FoxyTunes

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger joe*to*hell said...

they are all true

October 09, 2007  
Blogger Christopher said...

All are true...I should know my hubby by now!

October 09, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to say all but the firefighter one.

although that would be kinda hot..but it's the firefighter in my mind....and it's a donkey punch.

October 09, 2007  
Blogger James said...

I can't believe you didn't even make one up!

October 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com