Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Coat conundrum solved!

So I have been on a mission since my old trusty winter coat bought the farm.

Originally I was going to splurge on this awesome tog.

But I had issues with it being wool.

I can only wear certain types because I guess I am allergic.

So I debated about going with the tried and tested leather coat.

Well, I am glad I held off, because for about half the price of that Varvatos piece, I was able to get the following:



The classic black leather walking coat.

The new one even comes with a removable shell, which I have found to be very necessary come January and Ferbruary when the wind chill can get in to the -20's.



A classic racing jacket.

Although mine is a tad darker brown with a vintage finish.



And a classic touring jacket.

Although, again mine is a tad lighter and has stripes accenting the sleeve.

This rocks because I won't be stuck wearing the same coat when the cold weather hits.

And I didn't break the bank.




Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home



Today.com